Use this form to apply for eligibility to buy from NSW Government contracts and other supply arrangements.
Who this is for
This form is for:
- non-governmental organisations, eg not-for-profits, universities, private hospitals
- other government jurisdictions, eg local government, other states and territories, federal.
You need to have authority to sign legal documents on your organisation's behalf to fill out this form.
Read more about buyer eligibility.
What you'll need
- your registered legal name as it appears on your Certificate of Registration
- your Australian Business Number (ABN) as verified with the Australian Business Register
- an electronic copy of your Certificate of Registration or Certificate of Incorporation
- an electronic copy of your Income Tax Exempt Charities (ITEC) Certificate or a letter from the ATO (non-government organisations)
- an electronic copy of the Gazette or Act that refers to your organisation (government organisations).
How to apply
- Check the eligibility requirements.
- Make sure you have authority to sign legal documents on your organisation's behalf.
- Enter your details.
- Enter your organisation's details.
- Enter your organisation's General Manager, Director General, CEO or President's details.
- Read and acknowledge the declaration.
- Submit your application.
- Email the required documents to firstname.lastname@example.org